Unscience Antigen in human oropharyngeal swabs
SARS-CoV-2 is a new type of coronavirus and named by the World Health Organization. SARS-CoV-2 has spread throughout the world. It causes viral pneumonia with fever, fatigue, dry cough and sore throat as the main manifestations.
Severe cases of viral pneumonia caused by it manifest as dyspnea, decreased oxygen saturation in the blood, and rapid development of acute respiratory distress syndrome, septic shock, etc. In severe cases, metabolic acidosis and clotting dysfunction are difficult to treat, directly affecting life and health.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The test reagent is stored at 2 ℃ -30 ℃, and the shelf life is tentatively set at 18 months. Check the label for the production date and expiration date.
You can buy from here the: SARS-CoV-2 antigen in human oropharyngeal swabs, nasal swabs and nasopharyngeal swabs
1. Oropharyngeal swab: The person's head is slightly tilted, with the mouth wide open, exposing the pharyngeal tonsils on both sides. Use the swab to gently clean the tonsils from both sides at least 3 times, and then wipe the posterior pharyngeal wall up and down at least 3 times.
2. Nasal swab: Before collecting the nasal swab, the patient should be instructed to blow their nose. Gently insert the swab into the nostril with the largest discharge under visual inspection. With gentle rotation, push the swab until it meets resistance at the level of the turbinates (less than an inch into the nostril), rotate the swab against the nasal wall several times, and then withdraw it from the nostril.
3. Nasopharyngeal swab: Gently insert the swab into the nostril with the largest amount of discharge under visual inspection. Keep the swab close to the floor of the septum of the nose while gently pushing the swab into the posterior nasopharynx. Rotate the swab several times and then remove it from the nasopharynx (in case of reflex cough, stop for 1 minute).
Before use, please read the instructions carefully and operate strictly in accordance with the instructions:
1. Allow bag to come to room temperature before use.
2. Take out the cassette, place it on a horizontal table.
3. Add 3 drops of the processed sample vertically to the sample.
ok and start the timer.
4. Observe the result after 10 minutes, the result is valid within 30 minutes, the results read after 30 minutes are invalid.