Truenat® Positive Control Kit - Panel I
- 1 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
It is a set of positive and negative control for validating the performance of Truenat chip based micro PCR tests-MTB, MTB Plus, MTB-RIF Dx, Beta CoV, SARS CoV-2, COVID-19 and H1N1 as well as Truelab Real Time micro PCR Analyzers
2 - 40°C for one year
- External quality assurance kit
- Positive control checks working accuracy of Truenat chip based micro PCR tests MTB, MTB Plus, MTB-RIF Dx, Beta CoV, SARS CoV-2, COVID-19 and H1N1 as well as Truelab Real Time micro PCR Analyzers
- Negative control ensures nucleic acid contamination in the testing place, equipments or reagents
Contents of the Kit
A. Individually sealed pouch, containing
1. A strip of 8 micro tubes each containing dried down Positive Control : 1 Strip.
2. A screw Cap vial containing 1 ml of Negative Control : 1 x 1 ml.
B. Package Insert